ACT aims to be the best multi-media platform telling the stories of America's most compelling non-profits in order to help them increase awareness of, donations to and volunteers for their respective causes.
We fulfill our mission by helping other nonprofit organizations fulfill theirs
those in need
TYPICAL CORE PROGRAMMING
American Charities Today, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization helping people live better and longer by increasing awareness, donations, and volunteers for the most compelling of our nation’s 1.8 million charities.
ACT tells their stories one charity at a time. We will air their stories on our podcasts and we will post their stories on our website.
When you find a charity that interests you on our podcast or website at ACTgive.org, you will sign up to receive more information… make a donation… or register as a volunteer. We’ll send you a ‘thank you’ letter and a receipt for your records… and the charity of your choice will be in touch with you, too.
Our website and podcast programming will be supported by voluntary donations, category sponsors, segment advertisers, and transaction and production fees. Until then, direct contributions from folks like you are much appreciated.
Every penny donated to American Charities Today is tax deductible and so is every penny donated to the nonprofits whose stories we are telling. Consult your tax consultant for details.
American Charities Today, Inc.
Living Better, Longer
Emotionally compelling, inspiring, educational and entertaining programming in digitally aired segments ranging up to seven minutes long on original podcasts..
• Categories and core segments will be sponsored by companies or foundations that have been
secured largely by the nonprofit organization being featured.
• Format for each core segment is comprised of a studio or single location set with host and guests plus pre-recorded audio segments talking about the featured nonprofit, its dedicated cause and accomplishments, and its need for funding, members and volunteers.
• In addition to the program host, the nonprofit is encouraged to provide co-hosts, such as
spokesperson celebrities, plus guests who are authorities in their respective fields related to the nonprofit.
• The programming is fast-paced, entertaining, educational, inspirational and totally engaging.
Nonprofit organizations require money and manpower to accomplish their objectives.
ACT will serve the needs of charities by helping them raise money and increase their membership and volunteers by telling their stories and reaching key audiences in educational, entertaining and informative ways.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Anthony J. Tortorici, Founder and CEO
American Charities Today, Inc.
105 Copper Trail
Canton, GA 30114
American Charities Today (ACTgive.org) is supported by direct donations, production and service fees and multiple revenue streams including::
* Sponsorships of categories
* Advertising on individual segments
* Foundation and corporate contributions
All funds contributed to ACT are fully tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.